The reason for change
With an important number of projects at hand, b²sense needed a project management tool in order to work more efficiently. Using a cloud ERP like NetSuite gave the team at b²sense the opportunity to gather all their projects, employees, customers as well as vendors, and store them in a central hub, thus guaranteeing one version of the truth. Also, this way, the invoicing and billing processes could be centralized in one unified system.
Besides these streamlined processes and unified data, b²sense defined key performance indicators in their NetSuite instance, to measure the business results of the company automatically and in real time.
Why choosing NetSuite?
b²sense selected NetSuite as their ERP solution for the following reasons:
- A cloud-based ERP system implemented locally but capable to be deployed globally.
- A unified and integrated platform to run all business processes to replace the vast quantity of spreadsheets used to manage the business
- Scales with the projected growth of the business, in numbers and in complexity.
- Reduces the use of Excel and the manual, time consuming processes that existed before
- One source of truth, no disparate data in different sheets and folders
- NetSuite provides powerful financial reporting and drilldown from the project to the general ledger entry.
About the NetSuite implementation
NetSuite was selected by b²sense as an out-of-the-box solution, with a fast-track implementation of standard core finance, procurement and sales capabilities. In just 2 and a half months, the core ERP functionalities were live and started giving return on investment to the business already. In addition to that, the Project Management automation was implemented, which included a set of custom fields, subtabs and automations (via workflows and scripts) to enhance the standard functionality, as well as key performance indicators to keep track of their project performance and overall financial health.
Training was given to key users in order to facilitate a fast adoption of the system by b²sense’s team, which was successfully accomplished as b2sense stakeholders were able to quickly take ownership of their NetSuite environment and enjoy the benefits immediately upon go live.
Having outgrown their IT landscape, consisting mainly of a widely spread potpourri of spreadsheets, often with built-in errors and never completely up to date, b²sense implemented NetSuite cloud ERP with the help of Novutech in only 2,5 months, to fully automate their project-oriented business. The built-in KPIs and reporting dashboards ensure full control of the daily business performance.
Do you want to know more about our expertise and how we run successful global NetSuite implementations? Contact Us