- Are you caring, organized, autonomous, creative and fun?
- You want to have an impact in a fast-growing enterprise?
- You ready to take on a new challenge?
- You can work autonomously and have good common sense?
- Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature?
- You have Strong organizational and planning skills
Novutech is a growing consulting firm based in Brussels, Belgium. Founded in 2019, Novutech helps and advises its customers to optimize their business processes and digitalize their internal tools thanks to NetSuite, a flexible, scalable and robust cloud ERP. With certified NetSuite business and technical consultants, we work hand-in-hand with our customers to make their digital transformation a success by streamlining their business operations to sustain their growth.
It is also all about:
- a strong company culture with strong values as excellence and transparency
- a nice place to work with flexibility & autonomy
- awesome colleagues that dare to work smart and play hard
- a great place to develop your full potential
Your responsibilities will be articulated around 3 pillars: Human Resources, Office & Events.
- Be the central point of contact for incoming requests together with our Internal Operations Manager
- Coordinate the arrival of new Novutechos (welcome package, visit tour, etc.)
- Assisting our Internal Operations Manager on HR and prevention topics
- Manage financial tasks (accounting, reporting)
- Be the SPOC for Fleet Management
- Work hand in hand with the internal Operations Manager to organize daily life at the office
- Help building procedures (work from home, office guidelines, etc.)
- Make the office the place to be !
- Analyze and evaluate how to improve the office experience of Novutechos
- Order stuff we need (coffee, flowers, fruits, nuts, etc.)
- Booking of transport and accommodation.
- Support ourInternal Operations Manager in the organization of our regular teambuildings (resto, activities, etc.)
- Logistical lead for the ‘Student event’ & ‘Novutech event’ (location, catering, etc.)
- Assisting our Internal Operations Manager in Marketing (Website, Social Networks, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent,
- You’re ambitious and excited about joining a startup,
- Solution-oriented and hardworking mindset,
- You’re autonomous, and very organized with a lot of positive energy,
- Amazing interpersonal skills: super energetic, ambitious, proactive and creative,
- Willingness to learn fast and continuously,
- At ease with technology (Excel, Powerpoint, Email management, …),
- You can communicate in English and French in a professional context.
What we offer
- An engaging and stimulating work environment with a good team spirit and real responsibilities
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development
- Autonomy and flexibility
- A continuous learning experience
- An attractive package
- Open and transparent company culture
- Many team events
- Remote friendly
- A real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Tremendous colleagues