As you may know, the new release 2023.2 came out just recently and the NetSuite environment has been upgraded in the course of September. With this short article, we are providing a sneak peek into the new features that we think will be the most interesting ones.
Finance & Accounting
Discover a bunch of new tax enhancements and issue fixes including: Cash 360 enhancements and Updates to Local Tax reporting
With the NetSuite Supply Chain Management mobile app, your shop floor workers can navigate between NetSuite Warehouse Management System (WMS), Quality Management System (QMS), Manufacturing Mobile, Smart Count, and Ship Central directly within the mobile app to perform the various functions. NetSuite Ship Central can now also generate international shipping labels
Subscriptions finally include the following:
• Easily copy billing entities and subscriptions with a single “Make Copy” button
• Customize the Subscription Pricing Sublist to show the pricing data you want to see
• Visibility on Project Billing and Project Revenue Recognition improved
• Project 360 Dashboard Enhancements
Tired of Saved Searches and Reports? SuiteAnalytics now offers a bunch of new interesting features including Filters Available in the Analytics Portlet
SuiteScripts & Integration
Get a complete view of the technical changes with new fully supported records for REST and some potential risks linked to: Changes to Country names to align them with the ISO standardNew N/Random script module to make the generation of random numbers easier
Not Currently available in Europe
Vendors, Purchasing, and Receiving
• Create NetSuite Vendor Bills From Emailed or Uploaded Files
• Transaction Email Capture Now Available
SaaS Metrics Dashboard (this should be coming during Q4 2023 in Europe, but to be confirmed by NetSuite)
Provides a single, easy-to-understand view of essential metrics like annual recurring revenue (ARR), monthly recurring revenue (MRR), churn rate and a 12-month rolling forecast
NetSuite Guided Learning
• Empower and Engage Employees
• Maximize your ERP investment by helping users quickly learn how to use NetSuite features.
• This feature provides interactive guides that allow users to learn key processes while in their flow of work within NetSuite.
! Stay tuned – SuitePeople is almost there !
SuitePeople is finally arriving in continental Europe. This has been confirmed by NetSuite to be fully released by the end of 2023. We are really excited to let you know that Novutech will bring you to the next level on the Suite via complete Centralized Global Human Resource Management, including time-off management, employee analytics or employee engagement.
Did you know that?
- Each NetSuite Release actually occurs in four phases from Mid-July until the Mid-October for the .2 Release. You typically would also get an email notification sent to the address(es) configured in your administrative notification settings
- Your Release Preview environment is typically made available about one month before your scheduled upgrade. However, from our experience, you can get it earlier in the release cycle by simply requesting (via Setup >> Company >> Release Preview).
- In addition to requesting a Release Preview (RP) account for your Production account, it is also possible to request a separate Release Preview account for each of your Sandbox accounts.
- Similar to the Sandbox refresh, you can request for a fresh snapshot of your Production data to be pushed to your Release Preview environment.
- The Sandbox environment also gets upgraded but typically not on the same day as Production.
You are keen to know the full impact that this New Release will have on your NetSuite account? We have put together a “New Release Pack” that will prepare you fully for this New Release and help you get the most out of the new features NetSuite has to offer. Contact us to schedule a 15-minute call together and learn more about it.