New Releases Updates & Recommendations
Discover our the most recent NetSuite releases via our structured and ready-to-learn pack.Get started
NetSuite just brought to light its second and last release of the year NetSuite 2022.2 and it’s full of surprises. It contains a multitude of new features from which customers will definitely benefit.
You would like to know the full impact that this New Release will have on your NetSuite Account? We have put together a “New Release Pack” that will prepare you fully for this New Release and help you get the most out of the new features NetSuite has to offer.
The goal is simple: Continually improving the solution to provide its customers with a variety of impressive functions and enhancements. As always Novutech is here to give you support to take advantage of this second release in order to make your business more efficient. Let’s take a look at the latest features and see how we can improve your business.
|The challenges of companies of the 21st century are broad in a fast changing world. Among them we can find the need to increase efficiency, improve productivity and satisfy more than ever their customers. With its New release, NetSuite is fully committed to help its customers to achieve their goals and to satisfy these needs. Moreover it guarantees bigger insights and deeper control over inventories and allows to improve supply planning capabilities with automation which eases and speeds payments.
NetSuite 2022.2 release is structured around 6 key areas: Finance & Accounting & Taxation, Banking, Inventory Management, Projects, SuiteAnalytics and SuiteScripts & Integration.
|Finance & Accounting:
Discover a bunch of new functionalities including:
SuiteScripts & Integration
Did you know that?
- Each NetSuite Release actually occurs in four phases from Mid-July until the Mid-October for the .2 Release. You typically would also get an email notification sent to the address(es) configured in your administrative notification settings.
- Your Release Preview environment is typically made available about one month before your scheduled upgrade. However, from our experience, you can get it earlier in the release cycle by simply requesting (via Setup >> Company >> Release Preview).
- In addition to requesting a Release Preview (RP) account for your Production account, it is also possible to request a separate Release Preview account for each of your Sandbox accounts.
- Similar to the Sandbox refresh, you can request for a fresh snapshot of your Production data to be pushed to your Release Preview environment.
- The Sandbox environment also gets upgraded but typically not on the same day as Production.
- If your account has already been moved to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), you can actually reschedule the Upgrade if required:
Our others NovuPacks
Novutech has developed a bunch of accelerators that tackle most of the pain points our NetSuite customers experience.
Discover our Bank Connectivity solution with Isabel and Ponto to download bank statements in your NetSuite account in full reliability and push payments files into your banks in one click.
Discover our tailor-made, flexible and ready-to-use Dunning Novupack.
Discover our SuiteSolution France Localization Pack that offers additional solutions to better meet legal and accounting compliance for French GAAP processes, in addition to what NetSuite offers in the standard functionalities and localization bundle.
Discover our SuiteSolution Belgium Localisation Pack that offers additional solutions to better meet legal and accounting compliance for Belgian GAAP processes, in addition to what NetSuite offers in the standard functionalities and localization bundle.
New Releases Updates & Recommendations
Discover our the most recent NetSuite releases via our structured and ready-to-learn pack.
Our SuiteSolution Intercompany Pack within NetSuite.