We listen, design, implement, optimise and support your business during your ERP journey. We shape the backbone of your future growth strategy, in collaboration with your teams.Get started
Communication, Transparency, Agility
Every Novutech employee takes the time to listen and understand your current company challenges, so that we can make your business goals a reality.
During your implementation or optimisation, we focus on communication between teams and act completely transparently every step of the way. Ensuring a complete adoption of the solutions we build is our focus, thanks to our agile methodology.
Take off the right way! (Onboard/NetSuite from Scratch)
- Working with a certified, recognised and experienced partner is key.
- We run our NetSuite implementations in sprints, using a clear and agile methodology, with validation of your key users during each step of the process. By designing and prototyping your future system, we plan early testing cycles; developing requirements documents and training deliverables that can be tracked throughout the whole testing phase.
- Thanks to this proven methodology, we typically run NetSuite implementations from two to six months on average, enabling you to have your most critical business flows in place in the solution quickly, so that you can focus on what matters most.
Speed up (optimise and support/unlock your growth)
- Your long-term business goals are our priority. We are here to help and are by your side throughout your entire growth journey. And that’s what we call “service-as-a-service”.
- We offer a Jira Service Desk to your team members, in order to assist you whenever you need us. We offer support packages with a fixed number of days to use per month, in order to dedicate the right resources at the right time, with a clear SLA in place. The longer the package you buy, the less you pay.
- Need some dedicated support to train your teams? We have accelerators in place and facilitation materials to speed up the training process.
- Do you need more flexibility for larger optimisation projects and have additional needs that NetSuite’s standard features can’t cover? From simple automation with custom forms or PDF Layouts with workflows, we can build entirely new process flows with the help of scripts or integrations. We are able to open the NetSuite engine and push the customisation to its limits, in order to build comprehensive, bespoke solutions that fit your business needs.
Get back on track (look for assistance/ready to help)
- Even if the implementation has been performed by NetSuite Professional Services or another partner, it is not too late to come to us if you have had a bad experience implementing NetSuite.
- We analyse your NetSuite environment, using a clear and structured plan, and have dedicated sessions by streams and teams to understand pain points and perform a complete health check, with some insights and recommendations.
- We define a recovery plan in collaboration with you, with a focus on the most critical areas and priorities to get you back on track!
Aim for the stars (accelerate/scale up faster/ready-to-go solutions)
- Have you been experiencing NetSuite limitations for things you thought would be ready-to-go features? There is a good chance that another customer has already experienced this. Thanks to our pre-built and packaged solutions, which are built based on numerous European implementations, we aim to speed up the implementation of custom features in a completely transparent manner.
- Interested and curious about the service packages that we are selling as one-offs, with complete hyper-care support?
Implementations carried out in Europe
supported since 2019
Team members with 4 offices in Belgium, Nertherlands, France, and Denmark
Our philosophy, approach and methodology
We love to ask you “why” and point you towards NetSuite best practices
- We adopt an “out-of-the-box” configuration and implementation with minimal customisation.
- We use a prototype working model during the development process, which allows for rapid validation by business owners and key users and ensures familiarity with the platform from day one.
A successful NetSuite implementation requires more than just the technology platform
- We believe in the “Golden Triangle” concept, in which the focus is on the three most crucial dimensions of an IT project: the people, the process and the technology.
- From guidance to NetSuite best practices, development, testing and training, we ensure optimal adoption of the solution. Having these three dimensions aligned throughout your NetSuite journey is the key to success.
The concept of co-creation in the centre
- When involving your people in your NetSuite project, defining the direction and purpose or solving problems together is key.
- We believe in a co-creation model with knowledge sharing and an open-minded attitude.
- Getting things done together, efficiently and completely transparently is our mantra.
Our Services Are Broader than just the NetSuite Platform
We are more than just business and NetSuite consultants. We partner with the most innovative companies and are able to provide you with our guidance and integration capabilities when dealing with a broader technological landscape than just NetSuite. We are curious and love new technologies.
What our customers say about us
See what our customers have to say about working with us!more customer success stories
IT Services and IT Consulting
“The real added value for Actito is that Novutech started implementing from scratch so they know everything, the constraints, the technical environment, the people so it is easy for them to understand what Actito needs and knowing the history, Novutech can build further and further in a smooth way which makes things really easy and fast.”
Brieuc Noel de Burlin – System Manager & ADV Team leader
“Novutech’s strengths are really expertise and proximity. They are growing, they have offices in other countries which interests us a lot since we are present around the world.”
Sébastien Charlier – IT Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness
“NetSuite fit perfectly for our group because this ERP simplifies the centralization and the processing of accounting and financial data for multiple companies in differents countries, while being compliant with local legislation. In the end, we get a single and clear reporting that includes data from each point of sale in a single, standardized dashboard, regardless of its location and the company .”
Benjamin Bertho, Head of Finance & Administration
“NetSuite is a really intuitive, flexible and scalable solution, which allows Templafy to grow and scale globally.
We are very pleased with the services provided by Novutech, which really helped us make a quick and thorough implementation of NetSuite. In my opinion, they are not only implementation consultants, but also an important sparring partner, providing advice both during and after the implementation phase, when necessary.“
Niels Simonsen, Head of Finance
Business Supplies & Equipment
“Changing ERP for a business is always a big bang. It’s a project that is exciting and at the same time frightening given the impact on all users, on all processes, and it was super important to find for us a company that shares our values, our DNA, and we have found in Novutech a company which, like us, puts the success of its projects and customer satisfaction first, and, in Novutech, we found interlocutors who wanted to understand our processes, who wanted to help us, who supported us from the start, and who continue to accompany us today with a real common interest in making the system appealing to all users.”
Nicolas Hoet, COO Solar Screen